So I did it, finally, lol. I was going to wait until I had the DO2 meter, microscope, qualified compost(or vermicompost) source, sufficient brewer, kelp and fish oil supplier, etc.. but I am officially brewing my first AACT. Story goes... I was going to throw down a molasses test for some thatch (area with bad bug damage). Bought the molasses, and said, you know, the area does have a little fungi attacking it, so I might as well throw down a little good herd as I do it. So it ends up I am brewing it in my 25 gallon sprayer, I have no idea if I got the inputs right but eh, it's a throw together test anyway. 15 gallons water (for 5,000 square feet), 24 ounces molasses, 1/4 cup NPK fert, 3 cups bagged compost, and I threw in 3 oz 123 ICT for kicks and giggles. As you can see in the picks I am using a small (very small) fish tank air pump. I'll brew it for another 3.5 hours then spray. (might add a little more molasses right before I spray so the thatch test can still have a chance) I'll test the area but leave a 'control' strip. It will be interesting to see what happens. Like I said, crude, but I thought I would show you guys that I am slowly moving along.