CT guys-Working Yet?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by proenterprises, Mar 28, 2006.

1. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Just curious to see if any Connecticut guys are out doing cleanups/etc yet. Saw one crew out today. Is it too early, or are you already rolling?

2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Its getting late for Suffield and Windsor. The grass is really starting to pop this week.

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

we're still at least 3, probably 4 weeks until grass is mowable. But I'm out doing cleanups and projects. Gotta make the most of the season!

4. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Yes, I agree. I have my first cut marked at April 24th for last season. It looks to be dry and warm for the forseeable future.

5. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q LawnSite Senior Member

i haven't started anything yet. i was probably going to start my clean ups in about 2 weeks or so. I have been getting my new trailer set up and ready to go...getting excited

6. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

doing a couple small cleanups this week.With the nice weather it doesnt hurt to get ahead

7. BillyRgn

BillyRgn LawnSite Member

i've been doin clean ups since last week, the more we get done now, the less we got to worry about latter when the grass is growing

8. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

We R on Full time:hammerhead:

9. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

yea, it is dry and very very dusty

10. echovalley

echovalley LawnSite Member
    from CT

Running the backhoe Fri. and most of next week for cleanups and machine work.