CT help wanted Madison/Durham area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by supercuts, Jun 1, 2011.

1. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

Looking for someone who knows how to run a ZTR and able to mow/trim/blow in the Madison/Durham CT area. PM me if interested. Thanks

2. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

What is the rate? I might now a few people that might work.

3. supercuts

$10-$15 depending on experience

4. supercuts

still looking. If you know how to sit on a ZTR, make straight lines, and are not lazy, please contact me. I take care of my guys and we are all friends. Great working enviornment. I will be doing the same work as you and dont look down at employees or treat them with disrespect. Im flexible with work schedule and rarely work a weekends at all. if you know what your doing but can only work one day a week, or five, we can find something that works for us both. Id prefer someone with experience but if you have a great work ethic lets talk. Pay based on experience and will bump up with your speed and quality.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  5. supercuts

here is your ride waiting

6. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

Damn I wouldn't mind working for you ha ha, I would make you rich. I am not having any luck finding people in CT as well.

7. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

i wish i lived by u guys i would work we get slow with installs in the summer

8. supercuts

im 8 minutes from RT15 at the Rt5 exit and im 4 minutes from exit 15 off I91

9. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

i'd come help you out 1 or 2 days a week but durham is about a 30-35 minute ride for me.

10. 7.3 Rocket

7.3 Rocket LawnSite Member
    from CT

Sent you a PM and as stated I can provide you with a few references if need be.