1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ct LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by sgtgm5, Mar 19, 2004.

1. sgtgm5

sgtgm5 LawnSite Member

I see that there are a few Ct residents in the area. Just thought I would raise a hand and wave it in your direction. If your close enough maybe we can car pool for coffee. Hehehe

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Back to you!!!!!!!
    John

3. Envi-Lawn

Envi-Lawn LawnSite Member
    from CT

I'm from Wallingford, doing business (Lawn care-no mowing)since 1987. 120 res./comm. mix w/aeration, renovation and repairs with some landscaping/mulch mixed in. Business is good!

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

"howdy ho" from Uconn (at the moment).

5. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Lets roll fellas:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

6. SLC1234

SLC1234 LawnSite Member