CT list of applicators

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Gmgbo, May 22, 2007.

1. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

IS there anywhere I can get a list of licensed applicators in CT, or find out if someone is?
    Thanks

2. mkroher

mkroher LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe ask the DEP?

Are you looking to turn someone in?

3. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a site to see what business are licensed. Dont know if they have site for applicators. If they are not on here they are applying pesticedes illegal. This how I find out who is really licensed and who is not and turn them into the DEP. Though, every advertisement, truck (lettered or not), and estimate must have there B # on it in CT.

http://www.kellysolutions.com/CT/Business/index.htm

4. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

I kinda want to turn a guy in. he went door to door in a neighborhood where i have 3 accounts. Hes doing my old $82 lawn for $50 and my old $50 lawn for $25. The other day I saw him fertilizing with a small scotts spreader.

5. JWTurfguy

JWTurfguy LawnSite Senior Member

Is he applying pesticides or just fertlizing? In Connecticut, you don't have to have a license to fertilize, only for applying pesticides. For example, you can apply straight fert, but you can't Weed&Feed, apply grub control, or anything like that. So, technically, you can get him for not having a business license (if that is the case) but the State doesn't care about him not having a pesticide license (which is all you'll learn from kellysolutions.com) unless he's actually applying pesticides.

6. workingman

workingman LawnSite Member

I have an CT commercial operators Lic. How do I have a replacement card sent to me?

7. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Call the Dept of ag they will steer you in the right direction

Charles Cue