Lawn Care Forum banner

CT,MA,RI,NY People

12K views 44 replies 18 participants last post by  THEGOLDPRO 
#1 Ā·
HI everyone..My partner and i were talking about having a gathering of landscapers they call them get togethers in other forums.:).
We have moved into a bigger shop and would like to invite everyone up to come take a look and have a good time..
Three Leaf would supply all the food and drink..If you guys want beer and stuff let me know..:)
I think it would be great to put a face to a screen name and maybe we can all learn a couple things..
Im just putting it out there ..you guys tell me if its a good idea and we can all come up with a date and time..
I would like it if we could get some intrest from guys from out of state also. I dont care were your from we just wanna have a good time..
we are located in plymouth CT easy to get to from the major highways.
Allen
Three Leaf Landscaping

#7 Ā·
Ya I don't think any part if ct is more than 4 hours from me. I'm 2 and a half hours from hartford/cromwell area
Posted via Mobile Device

#18 Ā·
im out of Berlin, CT ill go too and i have a friend thats also out of Berlin, CT and he probably go too. let me know when the date is.

Thanks, Marc

#23 Ā·
I thought a guy named Zack owned ThreeLeaf, He was in my class at NVCC? How bout this gathering for the winter?Like a round table discussion for companies?BIG STEVE B CT STRENGTH WSL
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.