1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice
  1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman LawnSite Senior Member

The governer just put a ban on semi's on the roads as well as closing all schools in CT and no essential personal are required to work. Looks like they are taking this very seriously.
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

looks like we are in for a big one
  3. matthew Urban

matthew Urban LawnSite Member

what are they calling for you down there? (my uncle is in enfield)
    Up here in western mass. its looking like 24-36".
    Yup 3 feet of white stuff.
    See you all in may.(I should be done by then)
    drive safe
  4. 99SDPSD

99SDPSD LawnSite Member

Drop the blade and keep pushin!!!
  5. npalomba

npalomba LawnSite Member

Nothing major at my house as of now; 99PSD; Looks like we are in the same neck of the woods.
  6. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

Geeeze... I want some snow, but not that much. Good luck guys. Be careful! I know we all think that no matter how bad things are outside, we know how to drive in this stuff, but that's not always true. Remember, it's not worth getting hurt over...

I wanna wish you guys a nice storm, Aaaaa lot of money to close the 2000-01 snowplow seasons. In less than 2 months it will be a little souvenir. Be carefull, eat well, drink a lot of water and don't plan to sleep until the end of the week.

and please bring me some, here south quebec, for now, only 3" forcasted until wednesday morning.

Ah que la neige a neigé
  8. lawn and stump

lawn and stump LawnSite Member

At 4am it's sleet at the Ct shore can't sleep and hate sleet.
    Denis-at least you have some nice clubs in Sherbrook we used to snowmobile from Island pond VT. to lennixville and stay at the La plasan then go to Studio Sex What a great time that was years ago The snowmobiling was great and the people Too! We snowmoblied to Valcort also.
    sorry for mangling the spelling we had a hard time with the trail markers also. We came to a sign that had a $50 on it we figured they wern't going to pay us so we went the other way!

9. npalomba

npalomba LawnSite Member

Just got home; all comerical and res done. It's not that bad yet; It's raining here and all the DOT trucks are only sanding no plowing; I am going to eat some breakfast and take a nap.
  10. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

freezing rain central CT now. Did the commercials @4am and spread some salt so they should hold til the motherlode hits starting around noon.

If there is a bright spot, it is that we didnt get the 5 to 8 by morning they had predicted so maybe we can keep the totals under 2 feet.

God I hope so.