CTL Turfrunner

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by reky, Aug 31, 2004.

1. reky

reky LawnSite Member

I know this is the forum for Hustler and I enjoy my 20/52 Fastrak a lot, but I am looking at a CTL turfrunner model Super 22D and wondering if anybody has ever heard of it and would give me some feedback on reliability how to obtain parts etc. I am keeping my fastrak but this mower has a kubota diesel engine and it has a blower attachment to it for leaves. I found out that it is made in Kansas as is Hustler so I did not know if maybe it is made by Hustler or some other manufacturer because I have never heard of CTL. If anyone knows anything about this mower I would appreciate any info.
    Thanks, Eric

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

That is a company that I have not heard of in a long time.
    They were made in Kansas, but not by Hustler.
    I unfortunately do not know if they are still in business.
    I would do some searching in Google to find more info.

Pj

3. PWM

PWM President, Hustler Turf Equipment

CTL was bought by the Alamo group over five years ago and discontinued immediately.

4. jneedham

jneedham LawnSite Member
    from 66118

You can contact Bob Moses at 913 709 1569 for information and/or parts.

Jim Needham
    Kansas City Power Products

5. tbnlc

tbnlc LawnSite Member
    from hays ks

I have a ctl turf runner 4500 D and like it, i had heating problem, it keep over heating then i put a new radiator on and it solved the problem. Its a cutting machine. The machine is build well, bob build the mower out of part you can find any like napa or other parts stores, bob has been very helpful when i do need a part i can tell him what is wrong and he will tell me where i can find the part at

6. themanhollywood1

themanhollywood1 LawnSite Member

I have a CTL - Turfrunner model- 25G - I'am looking for a Parts Dealer for this product. I'am in need of a electric PTO Clutch - CTL part number 405-008 I sure would appreciate some information on parts for this machine. Thank You !!!

7. themanhollywood1

themanhollywood1 LawnSite Member

Jim I'am in need of a PTO electric clutch for a CTL TurfRunner - model # 25G - part # 405-008 I hope you can help me out!!! Thank you !!! John Hargan.

8. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Jim isn't with Kansas City Power anymore, this is a older post.
    Your best bet is going to be to try and find the company that made the clutch.

Pj