CTS Lawn & Landscape pic thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CTS Lawn & Landscape, Jan 25, 2012.

1. CTS Lawn & Landscape

CTS Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Member

thanks! Wright Stander is new to me this year, takes some getting use to, but I do like it. I Love my Walk Behind, lays great lines with no strip kit and with that sulky you're in full control with no groin shot, but that too can take time to get use to. I've been thrown off of it a couple times. But this might be her last year as main mower, wanting a newer Exmark TT HP. ZTR is great too, but unlike some... It only goes on the big lawns like the one pictured above that's 7-8 acres.

2. Lawn Racer

Lawn Racer LawnSite Member

Very nice work!!

3. A.T.G LAWN CARE

A.T.G LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

dude nice work on those patios!!!:cool2:

4. CTS Lawn & Landscape

Thanks! Definitely would love some more patios to build, great money maker.

5. Shappie

Shappie LawnSite Member

Great work! Im just now getting started. Hopefully Ill grow as you did in this area. Getting the accounts always seems to be the hardest part..

6. CTS Lawn & Landscape

Thanks! And good luck! do quality work and don't short change yourself just because you 'need' the work. You'll find yourself just treading water and not making the money... esp with these gas prices!

I started off with 7 accounts all over the area and finally added or cut most out to tighten my routes up, I'm up to 50+ this year. It definitely takes time and word of mouth to grow!

7. CTS Lawn & Landscape

Addition to last years paver patio. With a berm and White pines to block ugly site of weeded field that will eventually become homes looking right in on their backyard

0401121602.jpg

0401121603.jpg

0401121602.jpg

0401121603.jpg

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good, your hardscaping skills are still impressive to say the least.:cool2:

9. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice work!! :drinkup: