Cub Cadet CC-760ES ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MJS, Jun 10, 2007.

1. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

2. MJS

On second thought, since it appears that noone has used this paricluar mower, has anyone ever had an experince with a 33'' as opposed to a 36''? I have used 48 inchers, but have never owned a 33".

3. MJS

Last time I will bump this.

4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

The 21" and 33" Cub mowers you mentioned are homeowner machines. However, with some proper care they will do ok in commercial use. We have sold both models to several LCO's and they really like the machines. In fact, one LCO just bought 2 of the model 760's today. however, they run the equipment themselves, are careful with it, and take good care of it. This 21" Cub, and 33" Cub will not stand the abuse most hired help will heap on machinery. So, if you plan on using this equipment yourself, go for it. If you plan on using hired help to run it, forget it.

5. MJS

:) Thanks, Mowingman. I am planning on using it myself (I wouldn't trust anyone else with it anyway)

6. djflats

djflats LawnSite Senior Member

The CC 760ES can't use a sulky right?

7. Mowingman

from Texas

That is correct, no sulky.

8. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member

9. Mowingman

from Texas

I missed that topic. However, a good size man on that should easily wipe out the transmission in a month or two. Maybe sooner if the lawn has any hills on it.

10. MJS

Wow, there's a blast from the past. . . I am sure glad that I ended up getting a 36" as the backup for my Exmark instead of that Cub Cadet.