Cub Cadet Commercial.....anyone tried?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ketron'sLawnService, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Ketron'sLawnService

Ketron'sLawnService LawnSite Member

Hey all! This is my first post on here and it's on new equipment purchases. Has anyone tried or is using the Cub Cadet Commercial Tank ZTR's? My town here has one of the only Cadet dealers for about a hundred miles, so i decided to go see what they had. The mower looks really good, priced OK, not great but i can work on them about the pricing. I want to know is the cut of the deck any good? Also, anyone running their walk behinds? I've had my sights on one of those Ferris IS5000Z mowers with the Cat Diesel, but that will only happen when i will the lottery,haha. I'm in TN with a lot of hills, so any suggestions on the best hillside mower as far as stability?

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Do a search for the tank. There has been a lot of talk about it lately. Same with thier WBs. Welcome to the site!

3. Ketron'sLawnService

Is there a way to do any searches on this site? to find what has already been said previously that may be back a few pages?

4. mcwlandscaping

5. mcwlandscaping

On the green bar near the top, right above the "Visit lawnsite showcase" there is the word "search". Click and type in search topic you want. I tried to make this as clear as possible, hope it helps!

6. Ketron'sLawnService

Got it! Thanks for the info! WOW, those stripes look great! Read about a problem or two, but nothing major on them. I've got a scag and they all tear up some time or another.

7. mcwlandscaping

Just as some extra input, look at eXmark if at all possible, you won't be dissapointed. Glad i could help, good luck with the mower, and once again welcome to the site!

8. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you used any other commercial mower besides a exmark?

9. uglytruk

uglytruk LawnSite Member

It's a long story, but it ended up getting us a 50" CubCadet M50S TANK. It hasn't been delivered yet, but the price was right, and the two other dealers, (John Deere and ?) left me wanting.
    What's the going price this late in the season for the TANK? List is $6000, sale $5300, I paid ?????

10. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

wow.... thats a great price....