1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

cub cadet commercial mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yardguy.net, Jul 26, 2003.

1. yardguy.net

yardguy.net LawnSite Member

I have heard that Cub Cadet has a new commercial mower that they are introducing this week. They are keeping it very secret and hush hush until they have a big grandstand this week. My dealer actually told me to hold off buying any mowers until he can preview this one. Supposively its going to be a commercial sitdown for your medium size yards. Anyone know anything about this mower.
  2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I know that they have a 54 sitdown and also I recently just saw at my dealer on Friday a zero-turn residential mower (looks just like the commerical, except not as heavy duty) and I think that it was a 48" or 52"
  3. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

They make a 48,54,60 and a 72" ztr rider, all have fab decks. I have'nt heard of any new ones, only the one this spring in which it was the 72". They do offer a 48" with stamped deck and a residential model the z-force. I have a 60" on the left and a 72" on the right, also have a 48" hydro w/b