Cub Cadet Commercial

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by N&CLandscaping, Sep 4, 2006.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

REALSLOW LawnSite Senior Member
    from FLORIDA

Get a Hydro!
  3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I think they manufacture mowers for lesco. They look very similiar and have the same specs.
  4. rider

rider LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Check out Lesco, same mower better price, definitly get the hydro.
  5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Ask ProStreetCamaro, he works for them.........
  6. ThirdDay

ThirdDay LawnSite Senior Member

I thought that was the only makes sense.
  7. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

We put a deck on a green one of those this year. It was a hydro.

Where one of the spindles mounts had completely cracked away from the deck. A good wack from the bottom or top on the spindle with a hammer would have made it and the chunk of deck attached to it fall out.

This was the center spindle. The outer ones were well on their way to having the same issues. I think one of the outer spindles had a bent shaft as well. I was putting it together and was messing around spinning the spindle and noticed the pully wobbling. That may have caused some kind of weird vibration that caused all the cracking to begin with...who knows.

If you are gonna get one, definitely look at the Lesco pricing. Its the same machine, might as well get it cheaper. If you want a better machine, look elswhere.

REALSLOW LawnSite Senior Member
    from FLORIDA

Pug's you have some kind of hatred towards Cub products, what is your problem ? Cub commercial is some of the finest products ever made and at only a fraction of the price. Just ask Envy!
  9. JohnsonLawn

JohnsonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Same mower as Lesco 48" belt drive. Good mowers, but get the hydro if you can swing the extra money. I had one since '99 and it has treated me right.
  10. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I agree completly.