Cub Cadet Commercial

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JMiller08, Jun 11, 2008.

1. JMiller08

JMiller08 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guysim in the market for a 36 inch walk behind. I visited the local cub dealer today and am realy liking the 36 in gear drive. I can get a good deal on it (i know a guy who works there). My question is how do the cub mowers hold up in the commercial use? Should i go with a bigger brand (scag/exmark?etc)? I am upgrading from a 22 inch mtd and really need a bigger mower. Please tell me the pros and cons f the cub brand commercial mowers. And if anyone as the 36 inch maybe some stripe pics? Thanks for reading.

2. SunSwept

SunSwept LawnSite Member

I have an M48 Tank. It is in it's 3rd season and has held up quite well. NOT PERFECT mind you but I was given a loaner when there were problems that took a few days for parts to arrive. So, between the way the Tank is holding up and the way the warranty has been honored, I would have to give them an A-.

3. JMiller08

thanks man. any striping pics of that tank?

4. SunSwept

SunSwept LawnSite Member

I have NEVER taken a picture of a property that I have cut. Sorry.

5. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 32" Cubcadet Commercial gear drive walkbehind and I love it. They are great mowers. I also have a 2008 48" TANK which is da shiznit.

6. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you looked at a Quick 36 from BOP ?

7. JMiller08

Not so much. I am kind of leery on the mail order mower thing. And also i have no idea how those single hydros work..can anyone fill me in?

8. capetan

capetan LawnSite Member

9. JMiller08

10. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic