cub cadet dual hydro

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by skurtz78, Feb 28, 2005.

1. skurtz78

skurtz78 LawnSite Member

I got a quote on a new 48" dual hydro by Cub Cadet today for $2999 it seems like a really good deal to me. It is a good ways from where I live in Ohio but I pass the place everytime I go to the inlaws. I dont see any other companies coming close to that price in a hydro around here.

2. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I'd say thats a really good deal.

3. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

What is the quality on that cub cadet model like?

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Walk behind or ZTR? If it's a ZTR, it's a very good price..........................on a homeowner model.

5. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

There are several people on here that run Cubs and Lesco's which are both the same and I havn't heard any complaints on them. They are very high quality machines. Everyone says they are built like Tanks and i've looked at them several times and have to agree.

6. skurtz78

skurtz78 LawnSite Member

its a walk behind unit and it is the commercial grade. I talked to another dealer and he said that the new 05 would run 4199 and the one 04 he had left he could sell at 3800 so I would save around 900 just to drive a little ways.

7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is a great price I feel. What year is it? I paid around $3,120 for my 03 model. Show me the area, because I might run down and pick one up.

8. skurtz78

skurtz78 LawnSite Member

it is an 04 model and it is in KY. I will ask him tomorrow if he has more in stock.
    He previously had put me a package deal together for around $12,000 but I did not want to get into that much money until I had the customers to pay for it.
    That included

61-2 * 12 trailer
    gear caddy
    gorilla lift
    36" belt drive
    60" tank ztr
    eb630 backpack
    le260 edger
    t231 trimmer
    Jungle wheels