Cub Cadet HPS Spreader

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Scarlawnturf, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Scarlawnturf

Scarlawnturf LawnSite Member

purchased late 2008, maybe 100 - 125 hrs (no meter) Great condition, runs and spreads great, closed my business earlier this year, $2900 new, asking $1000.

HPS Spreader 2.jpg

2. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare LawnSite Member

would you be willing to ship to iowa?

3. windmillservices

windmillservices LawnSite Member

I have one those that is great deal you should have no problem selling it

4. Scarlawnturf

B&K LawnCare, if you arrange for and pay for shipping, I have no problem at all strapping it to a pallet for pick up.

5. Scarlawnturf

bump......

6. lawnlandscape

lawnlandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Do you know if there's a way that I could add on some spraying parts to also allow it to spray? I see another company in the area has 1 of these that can spread and spray
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. rogerclark

rogerclark LawnSite Member

Gregson Clark makes a drop in unit for this spreader that allows you to spray, unit fits the Lesco HP, which is the same hopper size as this. 9 gallon unit will spray about 40000 sq ft
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Scarlawnturf

Thanks for the reply rogerclark. I've been offline without power since the hurricane and just got it back. Cub Cadet now makes a new unit that is built to spread and spray and from what I understand it is built a bit different than the older one I have, but yes, gregson clark do make a drop-in unit. There is another member on this site (LawnKing) that operates the newer unit and has good things to say about it.