1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cub Cadet M48 Tank

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by xjjeepman1, May 31, 2011.

1. xjjeepman1

xjjeepman1 LawnSite Member

Hey all, wanted to share some pics of my new to me Cub Cadet Tank M48. I sold my Z Wing which had its share of issues and am hoping for smooth sailing with this one. I got a great deal on it and it only has 79 hours. It has some slick options such as the lights and the electric deck lift!

Anything to look out for on this unit? It has the Kawisaki 19HP engine which i like even if it is less HP than my smokey old Kohler 23 on the Zwing. Does anyone know how to find the model year it could be? TIA

2. xjjeepman1

Anyone know the model year question??
  3. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice machine..I think the plate is under seat or down my the fans on the frame. Ive got a tank 54 and forgot where they put the plate. I check tomorrow
  4. xjjeepman1

Thanks! Yeap the plate is under the foot rest on the front frame beam. I know my model # and serial # already. But it doesnt state the year and i dont know how to decipher it from the codes..