1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cub Cadet M60 Tank - Pro's - Con's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bob's Services LLC, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Bob's Services LLC

Bob's Services LLC LawnSite Member

I'm new to the buisness, and have narrowed my search down to either an Ex Mark Lazer Z or A/s, or the Cub Cadet M60 Tank. Everyone in my area uses the Ex mark, I don't doubt the Ex Mark is a good mower, but just haven't heard much about the Tank, I tried a Tank last fall and was impressed. Just wondering if anyone had any experience - positive or negative ???

Bob's Services LLC

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

HELLO i have the tank 48 with a 19 kaw with 700 hours been a good mower , most just dont like them but they have never tried one .
  3. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Envy or ProStreetCamaro should be able to help you. I know they are fond of the Lesco/Cubs. I hear they are underrated. ProStreetCamaro has posted some nice pics of the cut but went with Gravely this time.
  4. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Yup the cub tank has a very nice cut. I think they are way underrated. I went Gravely this time because my cub dealer wanted full MSRP for the M60 and it came to $10,000 with tax and everything so I told him to go F off and said they were on drugs if they think they will sell many at that price. Needless to say im not welcome back there now. :laugh: We have always had good luck with all the gravely machines we have owned over the years so i didnt think twice when my gravely dealer quoted me $6800 for our new 160Z with 25hp Kohler.

Cant go wrong with the Cub Tank but unless you can get it for under $8000 out the door then look else where.