1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

cub cadet or bobcat ztr?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hawkeye, Dec 26, 2007.

1. hawkeye

hawkeye LawnSite Member

I am looking at the cub cadet enforcer 48 and was impressed with the features for the money- what does bobcat put out in their line that would compete with the enforcer for price and quality? any info would be appreciated. Thanks
  2. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

how about simply it is a quality machine. not knowing much about the cub, my gut thoughts is that it is a homeowner machine. but if your looking at the bobcat leo, they may be on the same level. id image resale would be better on the bobcat
  3. hawkeye

hawkeye LawnSite Member

the enforcer 48 is listed under cub's commercial line- i have never heard of the bobcat leo?
  4. FordLawnLandscape

FordLawnLandscape LawnSite Member

I just recently bought a Kubota 26Hp diesel 326 60" cut. As far as bobcat , i didnt realize they built ZT'S ? I've always run exmarks, and to tell ya the truth id rather have this diesel kubota. For one reason : this diesel kubota only burns 1 gallon of fuel for every 3 gallons any other gas burner goes through. talkin bout savin on fuel :clapping:
  5. willietd2

willietd2 LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

i dont care what they list it as,it is a homeowner mower in my book. i have two cub tank 60S and when you look at them beside an enforcer there is no comparison. save your self time and money,get the heavy models.you will pay a little more now but will save in the long run. as far as the bobcat leo i could not tell you,but i do like the predator pro series.heavy built and fast. willie
  6. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I agree that if you can afford to, go with the Cub TANK series.
    If you are financing, it's an absolute no-brainer...

Bob-Cat is also another solid choice... the ZT-200 series or Procat series or Predator Series.

If not, I don't think the enforcer is a bad choice.
    The Fastcat should be around the same class machine from Bob-Cat.
  7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The Bobcat Leo is a POS! Its a medium duty home-owner machine like the Toro Timecutters. If you want a Bobcat in the "compact" size, get a fastcat!