1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cub Cadet Tank Discharge Restrictor

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by 1998tahoe, Jul 28, 2009.

1. 1998tahoe

1998tahoe LawnSite Member

I have a discharge restrictor for a Tank. It also has a discharge chute with it. The coating on the cable is a little torn but still works good. New was around 200

I will sell for $50 plus shipping

Paypal accepted

2. 1998tahoe

OK how about 40 plus shipping. This is the OEM Discharge Restrictor. Make an offer I need it gone.

3. Wheelers Lawn Service

Wheelers Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Do you have any pitures? Will it fit a 48" deck?

Gene

4. 1998tahoe

It will not fit a 48 deck just a 60...

5. Wheelers Lawn Service

Wheelers Lawn Service LawnSite Member

6. lardog

lardog LawnSite Member

I am interested in purchasing your discharge chute restrictor. Do you have any pictures and what years or decks will it fit?

I have an '06 Lesco zTwo 60" that is the same as the 06 Tank and want to make sure it will fit before purchasing. You can call me to discuss at 402.416.4455.

7. 1998tahoe

I used it on a 2006 Cub Cadet Tank M60. I will have to get some pics Sunday. I am at work now but will be back home Sunday. Hope this is ok??

8. lardog

lardog LawnSite Member

It sounds like your chute restrictor will be a good fit for my 60" 2006 zTwo. I look forward to seeing some photos tomorrow to make sure it is in good shape.

9. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q LawnSite Senior Member

Pics? Interested
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. 1998tahoe

Here are some pics. The plate that covers the opening is a little dirty but I will clean it up before I ship it to you if you purchase it. I have even got the Instruction Sheet that came with to aid in installation help. I can ship it out UPS Ground the next day after payment is sent. I accept PayPal.

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

DSC01931.jpg

DSC01932.jpg