1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cub Cadet - Why the Bad Rap!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CraigPLC, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chagh2.0

chagh2.0 LawnSite Member

this is what i like about this site thanks for the info maybe someone will listen

2. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

I've seen a few Cub Commi's in my area and they do leave a nice stripe and they look well built however that IS not enough for me to even start to dissect their line up and consider it for use. Why, simple there is too many other mowers out their are are just better for all the right reasons. I feel like their not in the game to be the best like Toro, Scag, Ferris, Walker, etc.... I dunno why i feel that way, more than likely its because i don't see allot of them and i know thats no reason to X them off the list .but if they were all that i would see more of them

I'm at the point now that if a mower doesn't have full suspension i wont even consider it. Thats how happy i am with Ferris. Cut, comfort, build quality, its that good.

Craig, i know your problems with Bad Boy. I can't believe you painted it yellow. Is that true or did you photo shop that chit?

3. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I'm thinkin' PS. You noticed the color, now take a close look at the fruit in the decal on it. I'm pretty sure that BB doesn't put that decal on their machines:laugh:

4. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

No just their customers after owning one!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Craig-
    with those green wheels and the yellow metalwork, is that thing actually a limon? LOL

6. Green_Pips

Green_Pips LawnSite Member

I am sure BB and the dealer you bought it from feel the same way about you as well Craig.

7. Realslowww

Realslowww LawnSite Bronze Member

The Tank's are of a cobby design just like DC but people still like them.

8. the real cub cadets died several years ago.

9. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

I'm Sure They Do!!! But that's OK...

10. CraigPLC

CraigPLC LawnSite Member

Here in Southeastern Michigan we have 21 independent dealers supporting Cub Cadet Commercial line of product - the most dealers of all the mower companies. Ferris 2, Gravely 10, Scag 5, eXmark 3, Hustler 5, Wright 2, John Deere 5, Dixie Chopper 6, Toro 6, Walker 1, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.