cub cadet z force44

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by smokey, Mar 4, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey LawnSite Member

Just wondering if anyone has or had one of these mowers and what they thought of them?I am looking at a used 2006 model under 100hrs.I have a little over an acre of land to mow. Thanks
  2. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

how much are they asking for it
  3. smokey

smokey LawnSite Member

$1000 less than new msrp.
  4. smcunningham

smcunningham LawnSite Senior Member

If your yard is all your using it on each week it'll be fine.....Is it coming from a dealer or a big box store..........
  5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I wouldn't consider it if you are thinking of doing other yards as well as your own
  6. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I wolud say the same as green n clean except my buddy has been using a z force 48'' on about 30 lawns a week for at least 3 seasons now and dont think he has had any problems the z force is not the one at Loews and Home Depot at least in my area?
  7. smokey

smokey LawnSite Member

No, it is from a homeowner not a store.$2500 seems like a good deal considering the hours are less than 100.Most of the complaints I see from other posts are related to the deck quality and since I don't hit things (trees and stumps etc.) with my mowers I don't see that being a problem.I wonder if it cuts good and is faster than a standard non ztr riding mower.
  8. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

The ZForce is sold through TSC stores though.
  9. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

If that's all your going to do with it then it will be just fine. It is going to save you a ton of time compared to a standard mower. We run all Cub Cadet TANKS and love them!!!