Cub Cadet zforce Good?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by exmarklover, Apr 1, 2004.

1. exmarklover

exmarklover LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Ok, before you get started it is not for me, or for commercial use. But I know a guy:D (no really I do) who wanted me to tell him what I thought of the newer Cub Cadet zforce. I know very little other than they sell for around 3k and MTD makes them. Do you all know much? What should I tell him. I already told him I would probley just buy a used commercial mower for 3k but as so many people do, he wants new. Any thoughts would be helpfull. Cheers!

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Is the zforce the new homeowners addition? I can't remember.

3. exmarklover

from midwest

You got it... It is yellow and they sell them at Tractor Supply.

4. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

yes they are.......... We have the commercial cub's and love them. Our dealer was selling on of the z-force today....... I would give him thumb's up !!!!! :)

5. dcondon

then this is a stupid thread because you have already made up your mind................ sorry to say

6. exmarklover

from midwest

What????? Are you shure you have the right thread??? I am trying to find out more on the z to let him know what people who realy know about mowers think.

7. dcondon

8. exmarklover

from midwest

yaaaaaa tell me it's not true!!!!!!! Just kidding I know on rare occasion they can make an good product. I think that consumer reports even rated an mtd push a best buy, even over the JD's and Honda.

9. exmarklover

from midwest

Just an update my Friend got a new simplicity consumer z. Very nice machine!! Heavy metal and a very good cut. So if you have any friends out there who need a consumer ZTR go with the Simplicity very sweet!!!