1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cub Cadet

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Quikcut, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Quikcut

Quikcut LawnSite Member

Anybody using the Cub Cadet Z-wing? I demoed one today and I was impressed. I was considering getting a GreatDane Gateway but I saw one of these today and it peaked my interest. Their Tank actually impressed me too but the salesman was being a salesman and whatever machine I appeared to be interested in was "the" machine for me. I wanted to know about customer service and reliability but according to the salesman all that was top notch of course. If anybody has experience with these machines your input will be appreciated.
  2. OMG

OMG LawnSite Senior Member

I have a M-60 tank.....got it last year........It has never broke down, never needed anything other than oil change, etc.

Built like a tank......I love it.
  3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Likewise, I like my new 60" Lesco Z Two.
    Same thing as the TANK.
    And TANK is actually the more fitting name.

But back to the Z-Wing... I believe I'd rather have that than the gateway.
  4. parttimer

parttimer LawnSite Member

Just got my ztwo this year only has 125 hrs and no problems cut great nice stripe to. Same as tank :blob3: :blob3:
  5. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Great dane doesn't seem that popular. I've never seen one. Seen lescos but not great dane.
  6. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I like my gateway a whole lot it may not stripe the best but in the 3 years I've owned mine the only thing thats broke was the engine coil.