1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cub Cadet

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by green1advantage, Apr 29, 2007.

1. green1advantage

green1advantage LawnSite Member
    from ny

if you had a choice between the enforcer 48 $4600 21 kawi Eng. 648 pounds 8 mile an hour top speed or the hydro walkbehind$4100+300 for bull rider 17kawi Eng. 624 pounds + bull rider 7 mile an hour top speed what one would you pick and why for 1/4 to 1 1/2acre property's. mostly flat the hills are not to bad. i looked at the tanks and they are nice but really want to keep the weight down on the trailer and DO NOT want to rut up properties test drove the enforcer around the lot and grass at the dealer the walk is buy order only walk and enforcer can be had in a week .the warranty seems to be the same for both
    looking at cost of operation
    quality of cut
    resale value
    would buy with the no money down no payments for 6 months then pay off full amount
  2. mini14

mini14 LawnSite Member

u cant beat sitten down and a z will out produce a walkbehind. i have hydro wb and z master, will always pick z over wb.
  3. CRF500

CRF500 LawnSite Member

It depends I just had a customer tell me to get off the property with the z because of her grass dieing in shaded ST Augustine. I think there are advantages to a midsize.
  4. green1advantage

from ny

stoped back at the dealer the enforcer price wise tax and all is at 5000. that seem out of line to anyone .they also do offer 0% for 3 years on that model.
  5. green1advantage

from ny

no one looking at this one ?:sleeping: :sleeping: