Cub Tank, and Lesco Z warranty

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shady Brook, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Shady Brook

Shady Brook LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Can anyone tell me what the warranty consists of on these two brand's of Z's. I assume they are the same as they are the same machine, but perhaps Lesco does not offer the same program. I read through the old posts and people indicated that it was a great warranty. Please let me know as I have searched the manufacurers sites to no avail. Very strange that they do not advertize such a great program.

Thanks
    Jay

2. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, I have that for both of them somewhere, let me look.

3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

OK.... Cub has a 3 year warranty

1- Parts & Labor
    2/3- Parts only

Not a bad warranty since some major brands have basically the same warranty, but only cover parts the second year.

Cub also has a same day parts guarantee if it's ordered prior to 2pm EST.

4. Shady Brook

from Indiana

Envy

Your a stud! Thanks man, I appreciate it. Do you recall if Lesco carries the same?

Thanks
    Jay

5. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

ENVY----Is right with the Cub's warr. I just looked at mind and thats what it has. I have not used the 1 day parts though. Have you ENVY?? or anyone else? I only have had my ZTR for 1 year.

6. plateau lawn care

plateau lawn care LawnSite Member
    from georgia

I see you say the lesco is the same machine but lesco is about 320 lbs heavier. I haven't looked at the lesco do you know what is diffrent about these 2 machines

7. Shady Brook

from Indiana

plateau

They are both made by MTD, just painted green. This is accepted as fact by most familiar with both. I also talked to my dealer today and he indicated they were the same machine. I have found info on sites to be wrong one dimensions. I was really suprised to see what they listed the Lesco at. I highly doubt it is over 1300 pounds for a 60" with 25 hp engine. That would make it considerably heavier then my 27/60 Super Z, and I have not seen anything built heavier then it.

8. plateau lawn care

from georgia

Thanks I haven't been able to find any good pics to see if the mowers looked the same lesco dont have any brochures in my area i was comparing it to the 48 in cub tank. lesco was about 1300$ cheaper at 5500$

9. plateau lawn care

from georgia

Shady Brook do you use the lesco