1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

CubCadet ZTR - Commercial

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by smmtns, Jun 3, 2002.

1. smmtns

smmtns LawnSite Member

Does anyone have experience/knowledge about these mowers. How do they compare with Exmark, SCAG. Thanks in advance.
  2. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

i m impressed with the tank ,but i wouldnt trade my lazer for a new one.
    shes 8 yrs old but performance is like a new one.which is one of the reasons i got a thing for her.:)
  3. lawnrangers

lawnrangers LawnSite Member

love my tank,sold my scag,i now have 2 tanks,m-54 & m-60.not to much on speed,but quality of cut is most important!!!stripes excellent without doubles.no trouble yet,over170hrs...
  4. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Ya, I guessed that because I saw a Cub Cadet walk behind being used one time and it layed a good stripe. I assumed the ZTR would too. Doesn't look very fancy though...
  5. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I have the M-60, w/Kaw 23. Great machine will buy again.
  6. J&M Lawncare

J&M Lawncare LawnSite Member

I work my full time job with a guy whos dad sells them. He said The Ohio State University had just bought 8 without ever coming in the store.

I run Husquvarna's myself
  7. Grass_Slayer

Grass_Slayer LawnSite Member

i have a 54 with a 25 kohler. mine isnt a tank, we bought it right before the tanks came out, same thing though. i love it!! just recently put a chain striping kit on it. it runs great over 150 hours.