Cubcadet Ztr's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by coryc_23, Jun 7, 2005.

1. coryc_23

coryc_23 LawnSite Member

What Do You Guys Like About The Cubcadet Ztr's Looking To Get Another Ztr I Have A Exmark 27hp 72inch Cut Bought A Cubcadet Walkbehind Earlier This Spring Know Dealer Really Well . He Want To Get Me To Buy A Cubcadet Tank Such A Good Deal I'm Looking In To It The Thing Is I'm Mowing About 90 Acres A Week And 65 Of That Is Are City Schools And They Like That Stripe The Exmark Puts Off But If I Was To Buy A 72"or 60" Tank I Would Take A Roller Kit For A Exmark And Make It Fit The Tank Just Seeing What Everyone Thanks.
  2. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

The tank has a stock roller kit
  3. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

I have the M48 and I love it leaves a good stripe and is a great cut.
  4. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

it will cut and stripe as well as any on the market.
  5. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

They are built like a "Tank" (pardon the pun) I've been looking at Z's as well and I'm leaning toward a cub or it's sister the Lesco Z two. I'm only a homeowner, but if I was cutting commercially I'd still be considering them. They are a quality product and won't break the bank. I know many look down on MTD products (as do I when it comes to their homeowner stuff) but their commericial products are great.
  6. gotgreen?

gotgreen? LawnSite Member

7. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a great deal for the Cub. If you have a lesco nearby you may want to check them out. I believe they were running a special on their 60" for around $5999. I think the retail is in the $6500 range for a brand new unit :)