1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

curbside pickup pricing structures

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by HolleysLandscaping, Sep 14, 2011.

1. HolleysLandscaping

HolleysLandscaping LawnSite Member

For those that do curbside pickups, how do you set them up (schedule). for example: offer a total of 5 pickups on a given date? or on a per call basis with a 1-2 day notification or whatever..last year was the first year with the vac. I set up my customers with a signed amount of quantities, if they couldnt make one they could call me 1-2 days prior and let me know so we dont schedule. if we show up and no leaves we still bill. or should we do a signed amount of pickups and we go no matter what, and they still pay that 5 total even if they only had 3?? opinons..
  2. Dr.NewEarth

Dr.NewEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the method where they sign a contract and pay for service even if there is no pick-up put out.

You base your price on a per load/time it takes type of scenario.

If they skip a week, you end up with too much waste on your rounds.

I think people will take advantage of you that way.
  3. HolleysLandscaping

HolleysLandscaping LawnSite Member

yea ur right..this is just the same as any other pickup service like trash. you pay if its there or not