1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Curbside pickups

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Gold Leaf Lawnscapes, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Gold Leaf Lawnscapes

Gold Leaf Lawnscapes LawnSite Member

To everyone who does curbside pickups, how are you getting accounts? I have signs, word of mouth, and stopping to introduce the service to people raking their yards. I can't seem to get the ball rolling for this service. Only a couple companies around me offer it right now. Thank you.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Ethanslawn

Ethanslawn LawnSite Senior Member

honestly around here in the northeast oh no really offers it only a couple do. Id imagine like anything else its like this once you do one client then they tell one client. Also in my area i have kind of a mid 40s -80+ age group so i have a lot of the just do it and I ll pay ya. Ive done more this year then last year and its mostly word of mouth. Also my new clients love the work i do and a lot of them are in "high leaf" areas. Ive had atleast 3 clients who had an LCO and hated them i told them we do better work and they see it. Also a lot times Im cheaper (i dont take on more then i can handle). So give it time its just the way of being in business.