1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Curbside Vacuuming

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pap4464, Sep 13, 2003.

1. pap4464

pap4464 LawnSite Member

Guys, lot of threads regarding fall clean-up quotes. Just wondering about hourly curbside vacuuming rates. What is a fair minimum and or minute rate?
  2. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

not too sure on a fair price, but I'm gonna find out. I'm getting ready to set up a vacuum system myself. Blow'm to the street suckm' up and haul butt. Oh, colect my cash then haul Butt!!!!!!
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

4. pap4464

pap4464 LawnSite Member

Thanks Guys!
    Yes I have read that post and has helped me. In years past I was one of those guys running around and trying to bid every job at a flat rate. I was just hoping if someone can relay some more info on a better method of pricing curbside vaccuming.
  5. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

id like to find someone to remove curbside leaves for the clients i have. id get them to an accessible place and pay someone for removal. i live an hour awaay from my clients and im solo so i dont have much room for alot of leaves.
  6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I sub any curbside vac jobs out to another local LCO. He charges me and everyone else $60 per load (1 load minimum), which I think is cheap. I bill it out at $75/load.

I don't know how many yards his box is, but it's a 1 ton Chevy dump with a fairly tall (guessing 6 foot) box.
  7. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I'm wondering about JUST vacuuming the leaves, no clean up. What do people charge for that?