Curious...how many of you work from a home office and how many lease space?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by michigangrass, Apr 27, 2003.

1. michigangrass

michigangrass LawnSite Member

Curious...how many of you work from a home office and how many lease/own commercial space? Just wanted to get an idea of the size of some of the members here.

Home office w/ 3 car garage and a pole barn here.

2. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

I'm in my home office now.

3. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Home office. Keep equipment across the street from me at my neighbors. I cut and fertilize his lawn for him in exchange for parking privileges. :) ED

4. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Home office. My garage is my shop and for storage...for now.

5. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns LawnSite Member

Home office...
    Rent shop space....

6. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Office is at home. My equipment is in the garage and my trucks and trailer is in my neighbor's field across the street, I mow and plow for him in exchange. I would love to rent a shop but just can't justify it.

7. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

home office here, who would be at an office during business hours anyway? Cell phone hooked to me at all times to take important calls. Shop (storage) is rented, 75 bucks plus mowing of the shop owners lawn free. not too bad considering i get a 28x32 insulated garage to use. thank god it's 32' deep, my 20' trailer (24' with tounge) would not fit in most standard depth garages.

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

One man show here (wife covers the phone and supports me). Home office and 1/2 of 2 car garage for storage/shop. Trucks and trailer in the driveway. Tractor plus implements outdoors, sometimes covered.

9. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Home office and rent a storage unit for trailer & equipment.

Going to be putting ad in paper to try to find an arrangement like Jason Rose has (larger shop and trade services for all or part of rent).

10. Jon99

Jon99 LawnSite Senior Member

Home office, my shop space is out at the family farm a few miles from my house....40'x60' shop with all the goodies..