1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Curious on your going rate for leaf cleanup... Pic inside

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by ProStreetCamaro, Nov 2, 2012.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

That is actually how we do our regular lawns. Seems to work out better that way. We don't go crazy in the beds until the very last visit of the year but we do get them blown out roughly into the lawn before we clean and cut the lawn.

This is the two neighbors we did today. Ignore the uncut ditches. We just had 6 to 7" of rain from hurricane Sandy so the ditches were muddy and still had water laying in them.

[​IMG]

2. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

looks like i could mow it under 20 mins with 60" mower so it would be a 40 dollar cut +15 extra to bag it so 55 dollars per visit, then probably do 3-4 visits atleast if not even 5 or 6 and blowout all corners and gardens on the last one. and the clean up is done.

3. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Holy crap! You are kidding right? I was thinking a wheeled blower and a back pack would be there maybe 30-40 minutes. I would be (in our market) about 85-100 bucks.

4. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

You gotta have a minimum charge. You can bang that out in an hour start to finish. Even less if you are already in the neighborhood. I would have said no less than $125. Gotta make the some money before the snow flies and you find yourself sitting on the couch all winter waiting for snow or spring.