1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Current Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CandCLandscaping, Oct 9, 2006.

1. i am 15 years old, and here is what i have accumulated as far as equipment goes over the past 6 years.

2. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

now lets see a pic. besides that tiny one by your name.

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Post some pics for us to see.

4. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

prolly doesn't know how to resize a pic and I don't blame him. If lawnsite accepted all sizes there would be a lot more pics on here IMO.

5. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah and a lot more problems with the site and down time.

6. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

7. yeah, i dont know why it isnt working, i cant really seem to get anything right w/ this thread today:hammerhead: oh well

i have the pic posted on Lawn C A F E. just go to the search, type in my setup and there should be a thread by bjlawnman that shows up. click on that thread then go to the third page and the pic is the second post on that page.

^if these instructions dont work and you really want to see the pic just PM me and ill try and get you more detailed directions

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

whats the green mower in the pic? bobcat, lesco, jd???

9. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I know the kid; its a bobcat 58" belt drive, toro 21", sthil br-420, homlite POS bp blower, Echo bp blower, Echo trimmer.