Current Landscape Job

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by VO Landscape Design, Jun 13, 2008.

1. VO Landscape Design

VO Landscape Design LawnSite Senior Member

Here are some current pics of a job I am working on. I drew up a plan for the whole yard. She started out at a budget of $3000 grew to $5000. Divided it up into different units, ie. front yard, backyard, side yard etc.While working on the back yard clearing out the weeds she had nothing but complements. Next day she was around for the planting and decided to go with the front yard also, previously said wait till August, because it was looking so nice. My head swelled a little bit:clapping::clapping:nice to be appreciated. Pictures aren't perfect, weird siding and the yard (lawn) needs work.
    VO
    Neighbor came over during and said might need my services for his yard as he is in the process of selling, money upfront.

final backyard east.jpg

final backyard looking east2.jpg

final backyard looking west.jpg

final backyard tree.jpg

final garage.jpg

2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

No way thats a $5G job. Are you ecpecting compliments? Sorry but that doesn't do it for me at all.

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

That looks alot better than it did

4. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like you should of edged the beds so it doesn't look like the mulch is right ontop of the grass. It does look better than before though.

5. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

5k seems high to me for that.

6. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

I'm sorry............. that's horrible work. Nuff said.

7. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

seen 12 yr olds do better. If you got 5k for that then ill be in my truck with the trailer in route to wherever you live in 10 min...

8. fastcat

fastcat LawnSite Senior Member

i wouldnt have paid 500 for that work. hope your customer dosent get on this site

9. mikewhit1010

mikewhit1010 LawnSite Senior Member

with all do respect WTF. I think it looks better but why is there not an edge. If you put an edge it would look a million times better.

10. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

X2 Ditto! No way can that be even $500 in work...