Custom Cuts

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Element Property Mgmt, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Element Property Mgmt

Element Property Mgmt LawnSite Member

Does anyone out there offer any custom cutting? Lets see it!

2. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

What do you mean by custom cutting? Like cutting flames in the grass or something.

3. Alluring Lawns

Alluring Lawns LawnSite Member

I make the grass shorter then it was before I got there, is that custom?

4. Element Property Mgmt

if you can cut flames then heck yeah i wanna see it, or writing.
    but on a more basic level i was just talking about unique patterns, lines, ideas about heights etc.
    i have a picture on another computer of some dual arches that go the opposite directions of each other and they make some pretty cool diamonds, i'm definitely going to try to sell it to a customer.

5. Element Property Mgmt

[​IMG]
    FOUND IT

6. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

That is pretty awesome, but I would think you could only do that on some lawns that are more wide open.

7. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

You're going to try to sell a customer on the striping? Hmmm.... good luck. You MAY find ONE customer stupid enough to go for it.

8. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Man, just cut the grass and take the cash. Since fuel is so high, I don't even double cut anymore.

9. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

That is true - one time pass - make it look good as it should. Fuel, mowers, labor, nothing cheap. Want to custom cut a yard - go do your yard, parents yard. Go buy an open field, gps, and have fun!

10. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah another good point that is made it will take more time which = more money spent there so the price would be higher then the average cut and idk who would want to do that. interesting idea though.
    Posted via Mobile Device