Custom Email Stationary

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Rex Mann, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Rex Mann

Rex Mann LawnSite Senior Member

We have a good website presence and image with our prospective clients. 75% of our leads have been coming from the website. Our website gets people to call or email us for appointments.

Most of those that get proposals are via email. Here lies the problem. My emails are just plain. They are black and white. No sizzle. I want to add the sizzle using pictures of jobs I have done and even maybe some quotes of testimonials from past clients. I want my emails to help market and sell my business. It is a detail I have left alone far to long.

Anyone use any stationary programs or have any advice or examples?

Peace,

Rex

http://PaversInstalled.Com

Follow us on Twitter @PaversInstalled

2. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

I have the header and footer from my regular stationary stored on my computer. I cut and paste them into the emails that need some more spice. You could add pics and testimonials in this same way or insert them into your signature.

3. Joe Shooner

Joe Shooner LawnSite Member

Hi Rex,

You might consider looking into campaignmonitor.com. It's a service similar to constantcontact.com, but if you're emailing to fewer than 5 addresses it's totally free - and you can upload a custom template that you can then use over and over again. You'd have a small hurdle to clear in getting the initial html template uploaded and into place, but once you do that it could be a great solution for you.

Joe

4. Two Seasons

Two Seasons LawnSite Senior Member

Ditto. Works great!