Custom Landscape Concepts, LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Custom Landscape Concepts, Mar 7, 2010.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice company you got any pics of your kubota bx23

2. rats5656

rats5656 LawnSite Member

lets see some more picstures,also what baffle are talking about on the scag??

3. Custom Landscape Concepts

Custom Landscape Concepts LawnSite Member

The baffle is under the deck on the advantage model in the front. It has about 5 bolts and a few different holes to adjust the baffle. Raising the baffle gives a better cut while lower decreases blowout.

4. Custom Landscape Concepts

Things have been pretty busy the past few weeks and we are now dealing with our dump truck being down for over a week for new injectors. I did manage to get a few pics of work this week the first two are mulch jobs and the third is a walkway we did in late fall and I was back at the customers house quoting a back walkway for him. I grabbed a pic because the grass around the walk finally came up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

can you post pictures of your hustler fastrack super duty?? or send them to me. im intreseteed in the unit.

6. Custom Landscape Concepts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the only ones Ive got. hope that helps.

7. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks. How do you like it and is it significantly smaller than the tiger cat? how is it holding up and did it come with the rops?? More pics please!

8. Custom Landscape Concepts

Well its been a while since I have had a chance to post but we are just wrapping up a great year of growth. Ill get this going with some job pictures from the summer and fall and a few shots of our trucks including our newest addition 2000 Chevy K2500 with 6.5 diesel....

Heres a shot of one of our weeklys I happened to drive by after my guys mowed

[​IMG]

Before, during and after a walkway project, Customer wanted only 3' walk which is narrow but we did as instructed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This next set is our biggest project to date...we worked as a sub for good friends of the company that own a large construction company in town who was hired as a site work contractor for a very well-off businessman who wanted a company to just take care of everything....The construction company prepped all the wall and patio areas and we came in and laid brick and block and then did all the planting/finishing...needless to say a sizable amount of money was dumped into this property...the big block wall in some of the pictures that terraces the landscape was done by the construction company as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Custom Landscape Concepts

the house that went along with the massive project

[​IMG]

After the october snowstorm we converted our leaf box to a chip box thanks to a chipper we got from a friend of mine...and off we went

[​IMG]

A Few Fall cleanups

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our newest truck when I first bought it and then what it looks like now along with our two other trucks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and lastly the new overseeder and aerator

[​IMG]

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good bud. Did you have a hard time adding the newer mirrors to the '99? I added '06 mirrors to my '95 and it was quite a PITA. Do you have any closer pics of how the mirrors are attached?

Everything still looks good...work looks top notch and the trucks are nice and clean.