1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Custom Landscape Concepts, LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Custom Landscape Concepts, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice truck, congrats on it and the new accounts. I know what you mean about being busy haha. Hope Deere615 don't see that truck, he may try to steal it haha.
  2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

You got me Lawn Freak! WOW Beautiful truck! I love the bed, that would be great if it was white/black paint scheme as my 2500HD. And a Duramax to boot! Any plans for salter/plow?

Congrats man, keep it up!
  3. Custom Landscape Concepts

Custom Landscape Concepts LawnSite Member

Thanks alot man I really like it so far. My plan is to put a 9' Fisher mm2 Extreme V on it for doing our commercial accounts. It has the controls all wired for an airflo Sander so I am trying to find one of those for now but eventually want to put a poly hopper like I have in my pickup truck. It needs a leaf box too and I am planning to front mount the suction system so there is plenty of money that needs to go into this thing over the summer haha. .
  4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

The stainless extreme v? That would look great especially with an airflo sander
  5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,like the truck.
  6. Custom Landscape Concepts

If I can find a used one/afford one I would love to have the stainless extreme V. Im looking everyday so hopefully I can find a deal.
  7. EverestLandscape

EverestLandscape LawnSite Member

One of the best lookin trucks on lawnsite man...well done sir!! very sweet rig. I know what your sayin about maintenance making the money. If i only did construction, i'd be out of business. Maintenance is making me serious money right now, between grass, mulch, hedge trimming, fertilizing, seed etc., i can't complain haha. I'm looking to get a dump truck my self, but had to buy new mowers this year so i guess next year. By the way, get a nice sign made for the back of your new trailer. I have gotten maybe 15 lawns from people just sitting behind me at stop lights and such. I wish you luck on your continued success and hope all goes well. Once again great truck. How is it plowing with the Chevy's?? I heard because of the independent front suspension its a little more of a pain, just wondering haha
  8. Custom Landscape Concepts

Thanks man we love the dump truck as well it has been a lifesaver all year long. As far as plowing with chevys, I've never had a problem with the suspension being independent and we have a Fisher MM1 hangin on there all winter long. I am in the process of getting the plow for the dump truck which is a Fisher MM2 Stainless V plow so it will be interesting to see how that truck does this winter.
  9. Trevor8

Trevor8 LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

Very nice equipment and work. Put up some more pics.
  10. EverestLandscape

EverestLandscape LawnSite Member

Thats great man. When you had your dump trailer, was it useful? did you like it? I have been thinking about getting one but i keep thinking it's going to be more of pain than its worth because its too low to load wheel barrows with material. What are your thoughts...pros/cons? Thanks!