1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Landscape Concepts, LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Custom Landscape Concepts, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the reply, I was just curious because I am going to most likely buy another mower this year a 61 inch cut also. trying to decide on getting a wright zk 31hp 61 cut or an exmark 61 29 or a scag. I just dont know if I really need the bagging system because I was thinking of getting a leaf loader for my dump.

2. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Love that plow, looks good!

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Custom also forgot to ask you I just bought the same dump tarp for my dump. How hard was it to install ? I am doing it myself because the dealers around me want 400to 500 to install. Thanks !

4. jdutcher003

jdutcher003 LawnSite Member

Everything looks awesome! Love the dump truck. Just wondering how much mulch one of those can hold in it? Also if you dont mind me asking, how much does a dump truck like that run?

5. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

Great pics, love the brick work. Why don't you store the mowers in your enclosed trailer? How big is your shop and if you don't mind me asking what do you pay per month? Good luck this season.

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

looks great nice equipment and shop.

7. Custom Landscape Concepts

Custom Landscape Concepts LawnSite Member

The tarp was really easy to install. Hardest part was drilling the 4 holes in the stainless steel. Took about a hour to get it all together once the holes were in.

8. Custom Landscape Concepts

We like to keep the mowers in the shop because we do some maintenance on them over the winter like painting and welding or whatever they need. The trailer stays in a different location and it holds some of our handtools and extra small equipment that we do not need to get to until spring. I like keeping the heavy weight out of the trailer becasue it just sits all winter. The shop in 800 Sq. feet and we pay about 350 a month with tax. I am good friends with the owner of the building so we get a pretty good deal on it and he also happens to own the materials yard we us almost every day so we were able to work something out. I have been talking with him about putting a bigger door in our shop to allow the dump truck to go inside for service.

9. Custom Landscape Concepts

I have sides for the truck( I think there are some pics a few pages back im not sure tho) the go up to the top of the headboard and with those sides and a piece of plywood in the back I haul about 7 yds of mulch. The truck goes for about 20 to 25 thousand dollars depending on year and mileage as well as what it has.

10. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Thanks for the reply, I got the tarp system today. I have holes in there already so should be easy.