Custom Leaf Plow - $199 *Needs mounting modifications*

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jtkplc, Apr 7, 2011.

1. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

I am selling a leaf plow I made. The wings fold in for a transport width of less than 46". I mounted it to my Lastec mower so whoever buys this would need to make a custom mount to their equipment. I'm asking $199

lp1.jpg

lp2.jpg

2. jtkplc

The wings expanded covers over 80 inches.

3. epm

epm LawnSite Member

Jeff, did you downsize the dogs cage or just put him on a chain? What else do you have for sale? Trimmers or blowers?

4. jtkplc

LOL...Well pretty much the new items I have posted in the last two days are a Jack, bagger, and the leaf plow. I still need to get pictures and then post my custom truck bed sides for an 8ft. box Dodge. I do have a couple blowers (Stihl BG 55's) that bog down but could easily be fixed and be a well working piece of equipment. Also, I have a few curved shaft trimmers that all need a few minor things done to them.

A couple other things that have been posted on here but I haven't updated are a 6hp push trimmer and 2 truck bed toolboxes. I also have a 15 gallon and 25 gallon sprayer tank neither with a pump. Let me know if you're interested in any of that stuff.

5. jtkplc

to the top

6. jtkplc

to the top

7. jtkplc

to the top

8. jtkplc

to the top