Custom paint job

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by LawnBoy89, Oct 18, 2007.

1. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Any of you guys have custom paint jobs on your trucks? I want to get a custom black and white flame paint job on one of my trucks that is blue now I'm just wondering what I'm looking at paying and if you guys have anything I should look out for when getting a truck painted ... also if it is worth it because this truck is solely for work purposes...Thanks

2. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have green vinyl flames on the hood of my freightliner fl50. Serves no purpose other than it makes us stand out a little more....get comments on it all the time. I like the look too..Black and White Flame job?? whats that supposed to look like?

3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

THOSE FLAMES LOOK NEAT!

well when i was starting my business, i wanted to name it Lighting Lawn Care and the L's be in the logo of lighting bolts at the ends.. was a good idea, but i couldnt afford 99+ ford Lighting pickup trucks to use where i got the original idea lol.

I did want lighting bolts going down the sides of the truck and trailers though, was an idea, need big deeeeep pockets though for that stuff :p

4. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know I just wanted it to match my equipment and I figured I couldn't go wrong with black and white

Yea I like those flames you have I want mine to continue down the doors maybe into the body too I seen one around similiar it looks pretty sweet. What made you pick that color?