1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Custom S10 Pics!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Albery's Lawn & Tractor, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

'93 S10 w/ a built 350 LT1 from a '95 vette. Lowered, 4:11 rear, 4 wheel disc, custom sound system. Nearly 425 hp, this truck hauls a$$. We are currently building 2 more of these, one just got back from paint and also has a LT1, and starting on a carb 350. What you guys think of this truck?

white s10-6.jpg

white s10-5.jpg

white s10-4.jpg

white s10-1.jpg
  2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

few interior pics.......

white s10-3.jpg

white s10-2.jpg
  3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

that truck is bada$$

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

Good Looking Truck. Reminds Me Of A Friend Of Mine From Highschool. He Had A Tubbed Out Red S-10, Same Body Style With A 350. That Thing Would Tear It Up. Of Course, That Was Back In 1994. Wew, It Seems So Long Ago.
  5. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

How big a trailer can you pull with that thing?

Looks like fun.
  6. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Looks nice and I bet it definately scoots. How about some nice racing seats or some black leathers to go along with everything else?
  7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

what size mower deck does she have?
  8. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Daaaaaaaaaaaang! Yall dropped a little something something in that didnt ya! Im surprised the engine doesnt leave the chassis behind lol
  9. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Nice truck... bet it is a hoot to drive... looks really clean and not all riced out except for the tail lights. Is it yours? you do all the work?
  10. ojpent

ojpent LawnSite Member

The S10 look nice always have to :waving: to a fellow car guy!!!
    There was one S10 I saw this summer at a custom show that had a 454cid in it with a blower, now that had to haul some ACE...