Custom Shirts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RedWingsDet, Jun 28, 2004.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

well im getting custom shirts made this week. im not sure how i want it. can i see some of you fellas shirts that you have?

im thinking Premier Landscaping at the top. then in the middle have

Specializing In:
    Lawn Maintence Landscaping
    Design Sod
    Brick Pavers Edging
    Areation Snow Removal

313-575-9323

what do you guys think?

2. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

I had some T-shirts made, with a little slogan on the back, and my name real large. I think that is the key, so that people see the name, and remember your logo.

I also have a black polo with simply TWINS Lawn Care enbroidered on it, and it gets lots of questions when I wear it as well.

I don't think I'd make the shirt a flyer though, listing all the services, but you never know until you try it.

here's a helpful thread on the subject
    work shirts

3. C&J landscape

C&J landscape LawnSite Member

Does anybody know a good (cheap!) website that can make T-shirts for my company. I have called nearly everybody in town and they all want to charge a set-up fee. I only want approx. 20 shirts made.

4. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

you can say what your services are OR you can say what you accomplish!

good marketing lets people know what your service accomplishes,,,,such as

Premiere Lawn Service

"FREES UP YOUR WEEKEND"

phone number

or "takes the headache out of lawn service"

or "we show up,,,,on time"

just some ideas to help you expand!

5. NorrisG

NorrisG LawnSite Member

I had 15 made at this place for $110- http://www.mbradyprinting.com/

Good quality shirts and the guy is very nice and helpful.

6. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

well i ordered 30 shirts, 15 red t shirts, and 15 sleeveless whites. Thanks normal, thats an awsome idea, once she steches the shirt up ill ask her to put aquote like that in there, THANKS AGAIN!!!

7. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

oh yeah, it cost me 17$ a shirt because of a 70 set up fee, so the average price per shirt was 17. and its going to take 2 weeks to get.

but next time i get shirts it wont cost as much because they'll already have the design and such.

NOW.... what kind of pants???? Kacki? Green? Blue? i would like to have blue pants with my red tshirts to resemble red white and blue.... but i also think a kacki color would look good with bloth the white shirts and red shirts.

what color pants do you guys use?

also, i never let my guys wear shorts, so dont say shorts. i honestly think shorts are to dangerous. such as when your trimming, and you hit some pebbels you rather have it hit some pant materail first instead of your skin first. it might hurt no matter what. but having a little protection of your skin will help some.

so im either thinking kacki pants or blue. but leaning towards kacki because blue might look a tad wacky.

8. C&J landscape

C&J landscape LawnSite Member

Thanks NorrisG...I will check it out.

9. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know how hot it is in a Michigan summer, but I wouldn't make em' wear pants. If you're really worried about injury, get em' some chaps. I think I will be getting some from W.E. chaps myself, NO WAY I'd wear pants all day here, I'd croak from the heat.

10. RedWingsDet

from Detroit

chaps? i feel dumb, but wanna show me what they are? please?