custom sweatshirt and t-shirt

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by APV's Mowing, Jun 7, 2007.

1. APV's Mowing

APV's Mowing LawnSite Member

check these out i just stared up and i got a sweatshirt and a shirt same design they are sweet you can make them online at www.customink.com you gotta go there but do u think there is anything else i should do to them

apvsweatback.jpg

apvsweatfront.jpg

2. Tom c.

Tom c. LawnSite Member

Hey dude why dont you put your company name and PHONE NUNBER on the back. That way people can see it!!! I use custom ink too and theyre work is great!! Get enough t shirts to give some out to family and friends ADVERTISE,ADVERTISE,ADVERTISE!!!!!!!!:laugh:

3. GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER LawnSite Senior Member

I wouldn't make them white. It may cost more to have a color, but white will look a little rough in no time.

4. APV's Mowing

u just got one of each and once i show them to some people my family will actually buy them and then im gunna put my phone # and stuff on there later and im gunna get green and somethin else like ornge

5. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

I like the front logo better than the back one. Put it on the back and then have the same thing on the front except smaller and on the upper breast. And add the phone number. Just my opinion, though.

6. APV's Mowing

thanx man i think ill do that

7. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

What is the thing on the back anyways????? It hurts my eyes to look at it

8. APV's Mowing

i dn but it looks tight

9. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Looks like a Cadillac emblem.

10. APV's Mowing

ok my dad always says do white glove service and he is really anal and particular so ya thats the way i look at my lawns and so i guess the hand and the leave symolizes white glove service to me.....if that makes sense