1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Custom ZTR wheels

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Richard Martin, Aug 19, 2001.

1. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Just thought maybe someone out there might be interested in getting some custom wheels for their ZTR. These wheels will at least fit Dixies and Exmarks.

There are also 8" wheels on the site so if you have a Dixie and feel the compulsion to stick with an 8" wheel you can do that.
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

oh man, they dont come in 18 inchers? too bad. i cant turn my exmark into rice. what about 55 gallon drum exhausts?
  3. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

:cool: The madmax wheels would almost match the wheels on my truck, and look good, but at around 700.00 I would have to put them on the wish list. :cool:
  4. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

If any of you guys have the money laying around to put chrome wheels on your 'Z', give me a call. I'll help you invest your money better! ;)

5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Actually if you look around on the website a little you would see that you can get a nice set of chrome wheels for about $30.00 a peice. I don't think that's a bad price at all.
  6. yardboyltd

yardboyltd LawnSite Senior Member

Hydraulics are next... :D
  7. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

No No No, Subs'&DvD's ARe Next!