Customed Invoices...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LoneStarLawn, Oct 17, 2000.

1. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know of billing software that you can customize the look of the printed invoice...I've check.Lawn Monkey, Clip and others and can not find any.

2. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

http://www.nebs.com they handle all our proposals, bid sheets, sales sheets computer programs and more.

3. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Quickbooks is VERY flexible. I think you can interface CLIP with it. Together they make a very powerful combination.

4. LoneStarLawn

I have the preprinted forms from somewhere else and would like to find a program that can work with it...I know it's kind of backwards...finding the a program to fit a form instead of finding a form to fit a program.

5. rixtag

rixtag LawnSite Senior Member
    from Lehi Ut

Lonestar, I am not sure if this will work for you, but it is inexpensive ($20.00) and very basic but it has worked for me for 2+ years. It is a basic program that does invoicing, statements, quotes, proposals. It comes with software and forms, about 10 or so copies of each and it works great for that only. Adams is the name of the forms company and it can be found at Staples on the same aisle as the blank forms. Like I said it is very basic but the forms are nice and cheap. If your client list is extensive and you are looking for reports and high level accounting this is not the one for you.

Email me if you have any more questions.
    Rick

6. LoneStarLawn

I have the forms thank you, looking for a program....

7. klite

klite LawnSite Member

Have you tried Microsoft Excell?

8. LoneStarLawn

Yeah I have ...it can do it but I need something also for customer tracking and payment history...

9. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Definitely go with quickbooks. It's supereasy to use and its very powerful.

10. LoneStarLawn

I have a demo on its way...and you can customize the invoices?