customer appreciation week

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Oct 25, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

i've been thinking......we, as profesionals, should agree on a week, that we will call "customer apreciation week." yes, it can be a nationwide "unnoficial" holiday. during this week, we pick a service to give to our clients, completely free of charge. it doesn't have to be anything expensive...maybe just weed the beds, or prune that tree, or trim a bush or two free of charge. i think it's the least we can do, to show our customers, that:" hey, you are important to us, thank you, and yes, we care." whatta you guys say, you with me on this? let's pick a week

2. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

R U 4 real?? What alien has possessed ur body?? All U ever do is bash anyone who has ever done anything "extra 4 free". Have U gone nuts, seen a bright light or what??

3. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I would do it but only for my "good Customers" not the lady who complains about her $25.00 weekly cut.

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I think he accidently hit himself on the head with his own shovel, Td.:dizzy:

5. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

for my customers who got me referral jobs, they got something in return... thats my contribution...:)

6. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

hey, bobby. lets not stop at just a free hedge trim.. lets buy them a $100 dollar bottle of wine or maybe a $50 dollar gift certificate to their favorite restaurant.:dizzy: they deserve our hard earned money because they are so great to us.

7. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

no lizard, i think a simple 30 minute service will be fine.

8. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

That is what happens when Bobby can't keep his stories straight. To many beers causes Bobby to forget his past Lawn Tall tales. :D

9. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

10. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

no one else has a boss appreciation week. why should we? shouldnt they be the ones waiting on us????