1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

customer bought 6 new diesel ztr's at one time

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by williams lcm, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Apples

Apples LawnSite Senior Member

Retro, Which diesel is your best seller?

2. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

72" 35hp 4 cylinder cat badboy, 725d 61" hopper front mount, compact 28hp cat, then 325d hopper in that order.. i have sold a few 930ds, 321ds and 430d hoppers, but not many. Never sold hustler diesel or anything else like that... still havent sold a 721d yet either been pushing into the 725d...
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

721d in the old days was a perfectly balanced machine with the 61 inch deck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Most people have no clue that they're supposed to pay taxes on Recovery. Recovery is treated as income and not capital gains.

5. booboy

booboy LawnSite Member

Perhaps a golfcourse

6. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

My dealer just had 9 brand new mowers stolen Sunday night. 5 wrights and 4 snapper pros, and one pallet of echo handhelds. He was turning his stock over really quick before that so i really feel for him.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Apples

Apples LawnSite Senior Member

Retro, I find it interesting you sell more 72" Bad Boy diesels, then Hopper 430's. Aren't they about the same price? Which one do you prefer to use?