customer evaluation questionnaire

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by greenland, Sep 17, 2000.

1. greenland

greenland LawnSite Member

i was wondering if any of you guys have an end of year questionnaire you give to your customers. something to gauge satisfaction of service. if so would you be kind enough to share it on a post.

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I don't have any kind of questionaire. I do tell all my customers that if something doen't look right , to let me know. Having the same repeat customers over the years let you know that your doing a good job:)

3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

i send one out bi monthly. and it keeps communcations flowing.
    if someone is interested in reviewing it or useing it ,i need a way to post it . i donot have a scanner. and it will take time to type it let alone the spelling.
    anthony

4. rats5656

rats5656 LawnSite Member

HEY ANTHONY SEND TO US BY MAIL MAKE COPIES YOU COULD DO THAT

5. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

I have thought about doing that in the past but just never had the time. I have always let my customers know from the beginning that I appreciate comments and complaints. During the more than 12 yrs servicing residential customers. I don't think I have more than 2 customers because of quality. Those 2 are another story. In conclusion if you keep up a good repore with your customers, it is my opinion that a survey is a waste of time and money. Keep up your good work and you will be rewarded.

6. dhicks

dhicks Member

I received a copy of a customer survey prepared by Ground Cover Magazine, and sent to me by GreenSuccess. If you would like a copy, contact me at my website or at
    daivd@go-emerald.com

7. crew

crew LawnSite Member

I am right now looking at the stack of replies I recieved back from my customers.Not only is a satisfaction survey a good idea, it is a cleverly disguised sales tool.
    In my survey, I asked them to rate our service overall,asked what they particularly liked, where we could be better and left them plenty of space to add comments.
    I also came up with half a dozen services we are considering offering and asked if they might be interested in having us provide these or any other services they felt were within our scope. The response rate has been over 90%.
    When following up with the HOT sales leads generated by these, people have been overwhelmingly positive and I have sold several thousand worth of extras with little effort!
    I'm no marketing whiz, but this is the best sales thing i've ever done.I'm not a computer whiz either,but I whipped up the survey in about 30 minutes (one finger at a time).
    DONT WAIT - MAIL YOURS TODAY!!